Futureplay is a five-year-old independent Finnish mobile game studio located in Helsinki. We're a small, experienced, and committed group of 36 people working hard to create great mobile games that last. Our latest release Merge Gardens is on track to become a global hit, whilst our portfolio also includes genre stalwarts like Battlelands Royale and Idle Farming Empire.
We're now on the lookout for a stellar Senior UA Manager to join our team and help take our marketing to the next level. We don’t stand on ceremony at Futureplay, and we don’t like limiting ourselves to rigid job titles like manager or director, but if you’re a senior UA professional looking for an exciting new challenge then this is a job ad for you.
As a member of the larger marketing team, you are an expert at scaling a successful game to new heights. You will drive user growth, manage relationships with partners, implement & optimize campaigns and maximise ROAS. Together with business intelligence, you’ll also analyze and interpret data to create meaningful actionable insights that support the larger marketing strategy of the product. You have the ability to think big and outside the box, to experiment, investigate and innovate on every aspect of performance marketing.
- Operate the entire user acquisition funnel for given titles in close collaboration with marketing, game, business intelligence and finance teams
- Plan and manage campaigns in a variety of channels including social media, ad networks, platforms and DSPs
- Together with the marketing team analyze new channels & opportunities and apply best performance marketing practices throughout the funnel
- Analyze the incoming data in real-time to direct budgets where they are most profitable and regularly report on campaign performance to other stakeholders in the company
- Brainstorm and experiment with different creative hypothesis to generate meaningful insights into audience behaviour and help differentiate the games from their competitors
- Manage and cultivate relationships with external partners
- Previous experience in mobile games user acquisition management (minimum 3 years)
- Profound understanding of ad serving and attribution logic
- A broad interest in marketing and advertising, also outside the mobile games industry
- Previous experience in, or understanding what it takes to work in a minimum hierarchy environment and the ability to independently manage your tasks and responsibilities are a must
- Having an agile mindset and love for experimentation are needed
- Exceptional communication, analytical and teamwork skills combined with the ability to provide and receive candid feedback
- Growth mindset: If you’re not already familiar with something, you’re more than happy to learn
- Last but certainly not least: you’re a people person who gets along with everybody
In return, you’ll get:
- True ownership and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great, caring community working in an agile environment
- Strong focus on employee wellbeing
- Space to grow and learn
- Low hierarchy and support in learning to navigate within it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Relocation support, if needed
We'll start interviewing as soon as we find good candidates so be fast to apply! Please note that we only accept applications sent via our Careers site.
At Futureplay, we're a bunch of free-spirited individuals who get our kicks out of creating great mobile games loved by players the world over.
We launched in 2015 with a vision to release the right games at the right time, ship quickly, and work smart. In the short years since we’ve grown to more than 35 people and our five games have been played more than 125 million times - but more importantly we’ve stayed true to our flat hierarchy.
And we’re big on that: being flat means we’re lean, streamlined and committed to protecting ourselves from hellish corporate structures like middle management. We each own a piece of the company, and every day we all put our heart and soul into making Futureplay that little bit better, with an unrelenting focus on results over processes and taking action. In short? We get shit done.
Building on the success of our Idle Empire portfolio, our game Battlelands Royale was named one of Google Play’s best games of the year. We currently have multiple projects across different genres in early development, and our latest release Merge Gardens, launched autumn 2020, is set to be our biggest hit yet.