We’re looking for a passionate Game Programmer to join us!
As a Game Programmer your task is to develop the best, engaging, fun and innovative games while working in a small experienced team of programmers, artists, designers and analysts. You’ll take part in all aspects of game development on our hit game Merge Gardens. Working mostly in Unity, you’ll be responsible for creating awesome gameplay while driving the dynamic Futureplay mentality from start to finish.
- 3+ years of game development experience with mobile focus
- Experience with Unity and C#
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great teamwork skills
- Reactive programming skills (UniRx)
- Experience in game backends
- Understanding the metrics of free-to-play
- Optimization for mobile devices
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in the world
How to apply
If you’re the talent we are looking for, put your CV in English together with a relevant portfolio and apply. Please note that we only accept applications sent via our Careers site.
Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find the match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 35 people.
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.
We’re a streamlined, lean, no bullshit organisation with a truly flat structure. Everything else follows.