We are looking for an experienced and organised creative producer to join our marketing team!
As our creative producer you’ll be the primary stakeholder for the planning, production and delivery of marketing creatives. You’ll coordinate and facilitate the internal and external production of our marketing creatives, balancing the needs of different marketing functions (e.g. user acquisition, app store optimisation, social media) to prioritise creative production in accordance with business goals.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll align with our team of seasoned marketing artists and user acquisition managers, as well as the wider marketing team, data analysts, and our market research network, to plan new concepts and iterations on current creatives. You’ll also work closely with external partners, maintaining existing relationships and establishing new ones, while ensuring all stakeholders have what they need to deliver their best work.
- 3+ years experience of working in a similar role with an emphasis on production or project management in marketing
- An understanding of what it takes to make a good ad, and you know what a robust creative production process looks like
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills - you’re comfortable balancing the multiple (and sometimes conflicting) needs of your team members
- Great project management skills - you get your kicks out of managing lots of different projects at the same time, and pulling together the component parts needed to keep them running smoothly (e.g. briefs, kickoff docs, asset packs, contracts etc.)
- Solid organisational skills - you find joy in the smaller tasks like maintaining folder structures and updating asset packs
- Experience of working in mobile games and/or an understanding of the mobile marketing funnel, user acquisition, and mobile marketing KPIs
- The ability to produce content yourself - e.g. experience with Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar
- You’re well connected and have a network of marketing and advertising agencies at your disposal
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work either remotely or in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in the world
How to apply
If you’re the talent we are looking for, put your CV and cover letter together and apply. Please note that we only accept applications sent via our Careers site. Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find the match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 40 people.
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. We have recently been acquired by Plarium, which means we can team up with one of the world’s most successful mobile gaming studios to make our own games even bigger and better.
We’re a streamlined, lean, no bullshit organisation with a truly flat structure. Everything else follows.