Senior Game Programmer
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Game Programmer to join us!
As a Senior Game Programmer your task is to develop the best, engaging, fun and innovative games while working in an experienced team of programmers, artists, designers and analysts. You’ll take part in all aspects of game development on our hit game Merge Gardens. Working mostly in Unity, you’ll be responsible for creating awesome gameplay while driving the dynamic Futureplay mentality from start to finish.
- 3+ years of professional mobile game development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and C#
- Experience in debugging and optimizing existing code
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great at teamwork and ready to share knowledge and help others
- Reactive programming skills (UniRx)
- Experience working with game backends
- Understanding of free-to-play games and metrics
- Ability to support game design
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Get to work in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in the world
How to apply
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter, CV and a portfolio with code samples. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 35 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.