Personal development and wellbeing, both mental and physical, are crucial parts of our employees' work cycle. And this is where we would like you to jump in. We’re looking for an HR & Organizational Development Specialist to come and join us and our small HR team.
As an empathetic people person, you would be taking a leading part in building, mentoring, and facilitating our learning initiatives, performance evaluations, and the well-being of our employees. At Futureplay you would be the driving force in creating an organizational culture where improving and never compromising wellbeing is a natural part of everyday work and considered crucial for both personal and business success.
What you will do:
- Focus strongly on building the best learning and development practices that will take our employees to new heights in their performance.
- Support Futureplay’s organizational evolution on the back of our acquisition by Plarium from all HR aspects (competence development, recruitment, wellbeing, leadership, feedback, culture, company structure & roles, compensation & rewarding)
- Focus on employee performance at an individual, team, and organizational level, aiming to improve job satisfaction and organizational performance.
- Proactively diagnose the organizational challenges and opportunities for learning and/or development, tailoring solutions for specific local needs and adjusting them based on an ever-changing business landscape
- Find & define a shared understanding, structure, and ways of working to guarantee Futureplay’s step to the next level
- Lead our people practices, making employees’ needs and points of view visible company-wide and a part of our company roadmap.
- Own our employee journey, from recruitment, onboarding, to employees development to offboarding together with the HR team.
- Handle human resources matters such as quarterly Wellbeing Surveys; personnel plans; occupational health care, insurance company & pension together with the HR team.
What we are looking for:
- + 3 years exp as an HR Manager or OD specialist in a growing organization
- Relevant BA/MA degree
- Expertise in one or more key practice areas in OD, Learning, wellbeing, or HR
- Experience in leading people projects related to company culture, mental & physical wellbeing, HR strategy
- Ability to communicate in a trustworthy and effective way
- Empathic people person, who knows how to get along with different personalities
- Out of the box thinker
- Excellent communication skills in English
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Get to work in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in the world
How to apply
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide and expanded our team to more than 35 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We have a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent but can achieve much more under their wings.