We’re looking for a passionate Influencer Marketing Specialist to join us!
We are seeking an experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. As a member of the larger marketing team, you are an expert at influencer marketing. You will plan and manage influencer campaigns to drive downloads, manage direct relationships with micro- and nano-influencers and contribute to maximizing our marketing ROAS. Together with business intelligence, you’ll also analyze and interpret data to create meaningful actionable insights that support the larger marketing strategy of the product. You have the ability to think big and outside the box, to experiment, investigate and innovate on every aspect of influencer marketing.
- Proven track record in influencer outreach campaign strategies
- A broad interest and passion in marketing and advertising, also outside the mobile games industry
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills combined with the ability to provide and receive candid feedback
- Growth mindset: If you’re not already familiar with something, you’re more than happy to learn
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Last but certainly not least: you’re a people person who gets along with everybody
In return, you’ll get:
- True ownership and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great, caring community working in an agile environment
- Strong focus on employee wellbeing
- Space to grow and learn
- Low hierarchy and support in learning to navigate within it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Possibility to work remotely, outside of Helsinki if you prefer
- Relocation support, if needed
How to apply:
If you’re the talent we are looking for, put your CV in English together and apply. Please note that we only accept applications sent via our Careers site.
Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find the match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to 50 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.