We are looking for an IT Manager to join our Futureplay office, based in Helsinki.
You will be in a key role in supporting and maintaining the IT environment at Futureplay. Maintaining and developing the hardware and software for our employees, rolling out IT projects, ensuring data security, and making sure that our IT environment is in top-notch condition.
You can expect a diverse and outgoing role that allows you to combine technical insight with your talent for cooperating and thinking ahead. You will have full ownership of developing the IT towards a better, sustainable and more functionable environment.
- Setup, configure and maintain our internal systems
- Evaluate new software solutions, licenses and help to implement and maintain them
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate policies and procedures
- Ensure data security, network access and backup systems, co-operate with our partner to ensure a secure technical environment
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Help drive adoption of best practices to ensure IT security at all times
- Work with our HR team to ensure a seamless employee experience
- Providing in-person support to staff in Helsinki, and remote support worldwide
- An IT-related degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience with both macOS and Windows computers
- Good with problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Good at adapting to changes
- Experience with data security, preferably experience with international data security laws
- Experience in maintaining and developing secure IT environment
- Experience with setting up and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment for meeting rooms
- Experience in planning, detailing and executing projects
- Good knowledge of networking and experience with network troubleshooting
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Relocation support, if needed
How to apply
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 50 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.