We are looking for an exceptionally skilled senior UI/UX artist to join our experienced, autonomous team to create intuitive UX flow and beautiful UI art for our players.
- Develop intuitive UX flows
- Create and implement beautiful UI screens and UI art in Unity
- Communicate UX/UI vision to the team
- Take an active role in communicating, planning and envisioning together with the team
- Passion for User experience and UI design
- Great visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross-discipline communication skills
- Proactive and independent Artist who takes responsibility of their own work
- Openness to share and grow with the team by receiving and giving constructive feedback
- Experience from previous game projects as UI/UX Artist
- Experience with 3d modeling
- UI animation and vfx skills
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work fully remotely or in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Relocation support, if needed
How to apply
If you’re the talent we are looking for, put your CV in English together with a relevant portfolio and apply. Please note that we only accept applications sent via our Careers site.
Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find the match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 50 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.